Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Smart relationship with spaghetti and Marshmello :D

On Monday my class was making towers out of spaghetti and marshmello. I also feature the four W's and sister H.

What?: we made towers out of  spaghetti and  marshmello, we all worked very hard like bodybulders but instead of body building we were doing tower building

Why?: to see what kind of smart relationship quality we have in ourselves either its something great or literally nothing

How?: Probably because my group made a 20 Cm 3 legged alien kind of rainbow's end ride and then a stick at the top.

When?: We did this on Monday 2:00 to 2:30

Which Quality: I think mine is adaptability since we did not have enough marshmello but out of noowhere I added another leg and added a stick on the top

No comments:

Post a Comment