Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

silent reading challenge cards book Goosebumps

We are learning to complete our challenges of reading.

   Here is my slides with my picture that took us a huge amount of time to do even though it was just very very small for us to do.
                                              
                                                  V


                                                                      These are my slides, they were quite easy and hard to do since I needed to do  drawing, anyways here are my slides with my picture in it.

2 comments:

  1. Tupua,

    Please can you put this post back to draft, you have not finished your activity.

    The drawing needs to go in your slides and it needs to be labelled.

    The words you found the meaning for need sentences that you create.

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes mrs middleton I MEAN! Mrs Middleton

    ReplyDelete