Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2019

Little big speech

Little big speech  ( LBS )

We all watched a video about Martin Luther King and his big but powerful words. Back to watching the video, when it started, out of nowhere about 3 or 5 people started to talk automatically. Some were also starting to stare blankly. The last thing I remember was when he said his speech. We started to do a brainstorm of his BEEIG words. I cannot remember what I said but I think I said something in the lines of honor. Now we all started our little big speech.


Little Big Speech

I have a dream that one day my family will be
peaceful so that when I grow up I can be peaceful
too.

I have a dream that one day my school….Will be supportive
so that when we do not know what to do they support
us.
I have a dream that one day my community….will be truthful so
that when we have been asked questions we say the truth
Because everyone always lies

I have a dream that one day my country…. will be
thankful, so that when we have been given something
we will say thanks.        

I have a dream that one day the world… will be brave,
So that when some people are bullied, someone will
be brave enough to stand up to those bullies.


" I have a dream that white people and black people will be together "
by MLK

Rest in Peace to the Muslims that died in Christchurch.



No comments:

Post a Comment