Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2019

Anzac peace doves

What I am talking about today is how we did our peace doves for Anzac day. First of all, we needed to figure out who we were going to talk about, either your brother, your grandpa or anything else. I chose my brother. I wrote about him but I did something different, instead of just doing something about peace and war, I only did something about war. Now we were on to our peace doves.

We needed to draw some lines in because it was not going to be straight. so that's why I did it. After we wrote down our words. I needed to shorten mine because it was too long. In the end, we had to color in then cut it out. Mostly because no one likes a blank background. So that's how we did our peace doves




Lest we forget

No comments:

Post a Comment