Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 2, 2019

The Ogre.

This miniature story or short story is about a really cool ogre. This ogre scares away the crowd thats around him. Read more in the green strap. My favourite part is when I wrote about the story because I can show my work to my teacher :P, my most unfavourite part was when I thought about the story because I am SUPER TIRED. My question to everyone reading this is, if you spotted an ogre, what is your reaction? I like to know stuff.




                                                                     ^
Read it before you read, My favourite part is when I wrote about the story because I can show my work to my teacher :P, my most unfavourite part was when I thought about the story because I am SUPER TIRED. My question to everyone reading this is, if you spotted an ogre, what is your reaction? I like to know stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment